Clean vehicles interior and exteriors.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean vehicle interiors and exteriors.
- Keep work area organized and clean.
- Keep garage area clean including floors
- Clean garage area to include floor
- Fuel buses as needed and fill DEFF as needed.
- Put air in tires of buses as needed.
- Sweep, mop and perform other miscellaneous cleaning tasks as assigned.
- The ability to handle stress.
- The ability to get along with others.
- The ability to work independently.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- The ability to stay awake.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Interpersonal Skills – Keeps emotions under control
Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment free environment; Treats people with respect.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
Professionalism – Follows through on commitments.
Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand basic directions.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Commercial Drivers License(CDL) with Class B Air Brake Endorsement. Is preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.